These repos are more or less essential, to get openSUSE 11.4 / 12.1 to work like mine does, it is advisable to add them before taking "Step 1" from the blog. For instructions on how to add repos, go HERE.
If already familiar with adding repos, proceed to Repository Management and add the following:
Repos marked FOR EXPERTS ONLY! should not be used by beginners and unexperienced users!
1. Packman (providing all multimedia support)
for openSUSE 11.4
for openSUSE 12.1
2. Muzlocker (providing beautiful font rendering)
3. DVD decryption (providing libdvdcss)
Link to add to Repository Manager
(not needed for openSUSE 12.1)
4. FOR EXPERTS ONLY! KDE 4.7 Upstream desktop (new updates for KDE)
KDE release 4.7 for openSUSE 11.4
KDE release 4.7 for openSUSE 12.1
5. FOR EXPERTS ONLY! KDE 4.7 Extra apps
KDE release 4.7 EXTRA packages for openSUSE 11.4
KDE release 4.7 EXTRA packages for openSUSE 12.1
6. For Polish users: Fisiu repo (qfaktury, qnapi and other)
7. Contrib (important contributions to openSUSE 11.4, i.e. kadu) Link for Repo Management
(only for openSUSE 11.4)
Apart from the above listed, also add community repositories (YaST -> Repo Management -> Add -> Community Repos):
to be continued.